California Building Consultants, LLC has inspected hundreds of pools and spas over the years. We are a Property Inspection and Consulting Firm located in your area and we perform thorough and detailed inspections according to CREIA’s Standards of Practice. We are well known in the industry for our attention to detail and professional business practices. Our comprehensive reports include color digital photographs, e-mailed to you within 24 hours, usually the same day.
We will inspect the accessible features and components of your pool/spa, as listed below (excerpted from CREIA SOPs):
- Fencing and other barrier components which restrict access to the pool/spa.
- Perimeter housing (when exposed), vessel, decking and coping at the pool/spa.
- Pumps and pump motors; readily accessible associated piping systems, filtration systems, skimmers and drains.
- Heating equipment, fuel gas piping, combustion air and venting exhaust systems.
- Pool/spa electrical panels, disconnects, switches, outlets, pool/spa lighting and operate GFCI test buttons.
All of our inspectors are designated Master CREIA Inspectors, the highest qualification given by the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA).
We do not install equipment or make repairs, we are a professional inspection firm and “Building Safety Is Our Business”.
We have a friendly, professional staff waiting for your call; we will provide peace of mind for you and your family.